loyalty program terms & conditions
1. The Clothesline Loyalty Card is NOT a Credit Card. The card remains the property of Clothesline and we reserve the right to decline, issue and/or withdraw the card at any time. Clothesline reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions pertaining to the operation of the card. Please check our website for updated terms and conditions.
2. Please present your Clothesline card at the point of purchase to earn points from your transaction. Points cannot be rewarded retrospectively. The card and its points are not transferable.
3. Only the registered card holder may use the card. No third party points will be accumulated.
4. Clothesline reserves the right to exempt certain products from the loyalty programme.
5. At least R100.00 (One Hundred Rand) must be spent on any single transaction to qualify for points.
6. Points cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash.
7. Points may be redeemed at any Clothesline store in South Africa. The accumulated points may be used for payment of purchases. Points cannot be redeemed once they have been used and points redeemed cannot be replaced.
8. Your points balance can be requested at any Clothesline till point.
9. Lost or stolen cards must be reported to Clothesline at your earliest convenience. Lost or stolen cards will be replaced in-store on presentation of positive identification.
10. Clothesline reserves the right to revoke the card at any time in which case the card shall be surrendered to the nearest store.